Applications / Suits
With every modern technology implemented for ease of business processing, IT environments grows exponentially and overly complex and becomes heterogeneous amidst mounting compliance measures. In the changing market and business ecosystem, a flexible, scalable, secure and responsive infrastructure is a top priority for any enterprises.
Outsourcing Infrastructure Management to a reliable and proven technology partner can drive enterprise efficiency, cost effectiveness, and compliance control. ExpertGS extends a complete, end-to-end spectrum of services. Our Infrastructure Management and outsourcing services help customers reduce costs, accelerate time-to-market, enhance operational efficiencies and simplify IT management. The spectrum of services we offer,
We have a robust set of service offerings managed by a comprehensive enterprise management framework and made available through a flexible engagement model. Our well-defined processes, investments in talent tool and management platforms, and global footprint enable high quality, secure delivery on a 24 x 7 basis.
- - IT Service Desk : Offered onsite or offsite, we offer 24x7,365 days availability and provides complete ticket management based on SLA contracts. Our focus is on service improvement and cost reduction over time.
- - End-User Support :Fully managed deskside support that covers your entire technology environment from remote deskside support, patch management, to software distribution and provisioning.
- - Enterprise System and Network Management– Complete infrastructure and application monitoring to support your IT enterprise by engineering a holistic approach for networks, systems, storage, applications, and security.
- - Data Center Consolidation :Consolidation and upgrade of legacy infrastructure and its integration with newer technologies such as cloud, mobile and web services can not only reduce your capital expenses but also operational expenses through automation. YASH provides a broad data center solution and optimizes our resources to drive operating efficiencies. In addition, virtualization helps you reduce capital expenses through server consolidation and improve operating expenses through automation, while minimizing lost revenue by reducing both planned and unplanned downtime.
- - Database Services : Comprehensive and proactive support for all your database management needs including design, capacity planning, installation, upgrades and recovery.
All rights Reserved. Crafted by Srvmedia Pvt. Ltd.