MK Sathya - President & CEO of MK Sathya & Associates, Inc., a company engaged in two distinctly different businesses - Vacation Property Management; and Global Supply Chain Solutions.
Prior to starting his own company in 2011, MK's experience spanned over 20+ years with several multinational corporations such as Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc., VWR International, Inc., Textron, Inc., GE and Alcoa with responsibilities ranging from Engineering to Six Sigma and Operations Excellence to strategic planning, establishing and operating global offices.
MK's most recent corporate executive position was Vice President of Category Management at Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc., where he was responsible for Keystone's Strategic sourcing, inventory management, marketing and merchandising.
MK has a BS in Mechanical Engineering from Bangalore University and a Master’s in Manufacturing Technology from the University of Southern Mississippi. Additionally, he is a graduate of the Textron Global Leadership Forum from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania.
He is also a certified Six Sigma Master Black-belt from GE.
He resides with his wife and 2 children in the US.
David B. Hartnett:
Named the vice president of bioscience industry development for the Metro Atlanta Chamber in August 2006, David B. Hartnett leads the bioscience arm of the Chamber’s economic development division. Hartnett has more than 19 years of senior management experience in medical device, pharmaceutical and Health IT.
Prior to joining the Chamber, he served as the managing director of Medical Device Marketing, a privately held professional service consulting and strategic execution company. In that post, he specialized in developing commercialization strategies for small-to mid-cap medical-device companies. His diverse experience has contributed to the success of six premier medical device companies receiving international recognition. He has served as a lead in the management, development and commercialization of more than 14 medical devices.
He holds a B.S. in speech communication from San Diego State University with a master’s equivalent in marketing through post-graduate studies.
He is currently affiliated with the following professional organizations:
• Georgia Bio (GABIO), Board of Directors
• MIT Forum, Board of Directors
• Drake Beam & Morin (DBM), Executive Advisory Board
• Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)
• American-Israel Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
• SE Medical Device Association (SEMDA), Board of Directors
• Venture Atlanta Coalition, Co-Founder, Board of Directors
Hartnett is married with four children and is an active member of the Atlanta business community.
Ramchandra Neeelkanth Bhogale:
Ramchandra Neeelkanth Bhogale, born 1955, graduated as Bachelor of Mechanical engineering in 1976. Ram Bhogale has been an iconic figure in the Aurangabad Business community and holds following positions in his varied industrial ventures: Director, Nirlep Appliances ltd. (Manufacturers of Non-stick Cookware), Director, Umasons Steel Fab pvt ltd, (Manufacturers of stainless steel fabricated machinery and plant for chemical and pharmaceutical industry), Director, Amulet Coatings Pvt Ltd. (Powder coating and painting services to Auto component sector), Director, Marathwada Autocompo Pvt Ltd. (Manufacturers of suspensions) Director, Umasons Autocompo Pvt ltd, (Makers of Electroplated Accessories for two wheelers, Partner, at Technocraft Toolings & Director, Excel Industries Ltd, Mumbai.
• His Industrial group is credited with development of high heat resistant, non-toxic paints for application in industry and has exported technology to Kenya, Dubai and Ghana
• Ram Bhogale is involved in many social organizations and currently holds positions such as: Member of the Governing Council of Saraswati Bhuvan Education Society, Chairman, Senate member, Govt. College of engineering, Aurangabad, Governing Council member, Govt. Polytechnic, Aurangabad, Trustee and member of the managing committee of the Kamalnayan Bajaj hospital, Treasurer of the district Council for child welfare, Vice President of District Cricket Association
• In the past, he has been Chairman of The Marathwada Industries Association (and has represented the association on various Government Bodies), Deogiri Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd., “Kalasagar” a cultural organization. He has also been a Trustee to The Mumbai Port Trust, and was on the Managing Committee of Jagtik Marathi Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• As a young sportsman, Ram Bhogale represented his college, university and district in Cricket, Tennis & Badminton. He has won awards for acting in Marathi 1-act, 3- act plays and debating. Ram Bhogale has an interest in Indian Classical Music and Painting
• He is a vivid speaker and has delivered lectures all over the country and has contributed his writings through the Marathi daily “Loksatta”. He has participated in TV programs on industry and budget.
• In recognition of his contribution to industrial development of Marathwada, he was awarded ‘FIE foundation’ award in 1999, ‘Marathwada Gaurav’ award 2001, “Marathwada Kala Vikas Mahamandal” award 2004, “Smt Kusumtai Shankarrao Chavan” award in 2004.
All rights Reserved. Crafted by Srvmedia Pvt. Ltd.